Wednesday 20 October 2010

15 Image Sequence


Our 5 image task later progressed to a 15 image. The task again was simply to make our own images that could be linked in a 15 image sequence to tell a story or process. I went out on location with my camera to photograph Tom again this time obviously creating more images. I used Hampden halls balcony as my location as it provided a nice backdrop, the city image seemed fitting for a photograph of a student. The city backdrop later proved a perfect piece of art for some of my final images, some images that proved quite strong. The final 15 images i choose are the ones shown above. After shooting, i worked with colour tints and black and white effects on photoshop and created this mosaic like effect to present the 15 sequence as an image and as a story.
                                                                                               on location images.....

No comments:

Post a Comment